Friday, July 29, 2016

New Lana Del Rey Song! - Super Movie (Official Song)

LDR Queen of the Sad Girls is Back!

The word is out, a rare and previously unreleased Lana Del Rey song has just showed up online. This unheard rarity, has your, as expected prototypical Americana flavored lyrics and the tune arrives mid-summer to give you your much needed LDR shot of melancholia.

Many are suggesting that this unheard track “Super Movie” is an early version of “On Our Way.” Between the two songs there are some lyrics that are the same, whether or not the song is an early incarnation of On Our Way is irrelevant, fans will still love it. In any case it's something new for fans while waiting on the follow up to her 2015 album Honeymoon.

My label, Interscope, is pretty flexible and open to my records coming out at any time, so I don’t have that pressure. I’m just happy to be able to keep on making music I can stand behind, that’s enough for me.” - Lana Del Rey


It is believed that she has been working on her new album on and off since March. The song leaked online is merely a bell ringing, alerting fans that the new album will soon be on the way.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Guys,
    Excellent Way to Easily Watch Today NFL Games by online from your home with Nice Quality.

    ReplyDelete

Make your visit count and drop me a line.