Thursday, August 13, 2020

Stephenie Meyer Has A Twilight Change of Heart

 Stephenie Meyer is having a Twilight change of mind. In an article published by Variety back in August of 2013 “Twilight” author Stephenie Meyer said she is done with the vampire franchise.

“I get further away every day” 

“I am so over it. For me, it’s not a happy place to be.”


She added...that if I were to revisit the Twilight Romance series again...“What I would probably do is three paragraphs on my blog saying which of the characters died,” she noted. “I’m interested in spending time in other worlds, like Middle Earth.”

Stephenie Meyer on ‘Twilight’: ‘I Am So Over It’


Anyways twelve years after the last installment in the Twilight series another new book is now out and number 1 on the bestseller list. Midnight Sun. It is a retelling of the first book from Edward Cullen’s perspective and the author insists that it is definitely darker.


The author now says she has plans for more: “There are two more books I think in the world that I want to write. I have got them outlined and a chapter written, I think of the first one, so I know it’s there. I am not ready to do that right now, I want to do something brand new.”

As Midnight Sun hits No 1, Stephenie Meyer plans two more Twilight books



Who knows what that will be or when we will see it. Her Twihard fans never went away and will revel in the Midnight Sun until another installment of the series arrives.


Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your visit count and drop me a line.