13. Photo Editing = http://www.fotor.com/
14. Online YouTube Converter/Downloader = http://www.clipconverter.cc/
15. Online Vector Graphics Editor – Janvas = http://www.janvas.com/
16. Icon Maker – Make Favicons in an instant with = https://iconverticons.com/online/
17. Free Stock Photos = http://www.rgbstock.com/
18. Free Video Call With Up to 8 People = https://appear.in/
19. Simple Invoicing = http://invoiceto.me/
20. Remove Backgrounds from images = https://www.bonanza.com/background_burner
Now turn your web browser into a real lean and mean machine, add a folder to your bookmarks bar and make these web apps favorites listed in this folder and essentially your browser will replace the need to have installed software. Even better whatever you save to the web is easily accessible from any device any time. PC's crash, hard drives fail, and software that needs to be installed is expensive, not to mention that installed software always needs upgraded and often needs to be replaced.
How many versions of desktop software have you had to buy over the years? How many different versions of Windows or MS Office or anything else?
Enough is enough I say. Get cloud based, and you'll be happy you did. Fear nothing and don't look back!
Maybe you know of something useful to add if so, mention your ideas and suggestions in the comments below.
* My advice and recommendations are for personal and home use. Business needs are sure to differ and although many of them are also going mobile, there is still some need for OS's & other installed software for offline PC work stations.