Friday, January 23, 2015

Madonna The Unapologetic Apologist - Rebel Heart

Madonna is being called “disrespectful” for her photo tweets of Martin Luther King, Bob Marley and Nelson Mandela that promote her new album with the hashtag #rebelheart.

After these Madonna tweets, there were those who expressed their shock and outrage. After all of that, I myself am shocked and outraged at all of the Madonna hate. Kanye West can depict himself as Jesus to promote himself and no one seemed to mind. In fact, his antics were called creative expression, what a joke! I think it's obvious that whatever Madonna does, there will be a chorus of haters that will inevitably get some media attention.

In Madonna's own words...



"I'm sorry. I'm not comparing myself to anyone. I'm admiring and acknowledging their Rebel Hearts," she stated.

"Am I saying I am them NO I'm saying they are Rebel Hearts too. And I didn't do it My fans did and I just re-posted those photos. My fans aren't racist either. If they put me in the same category as these other people, Thank you."

Madonna, has since offered her apologies to the offended. Yawn...predictable!

Her new album, set for release in March has reached #1 in pre-order sales in more than 40 countries, but much of it appears to be unfinished and has somehow leaked and surfaced on the internet.

Madonna calls the leaks an invasion and also calls it "artistic rape" in a post which she has since deleted. "This is artistic rape!! These are early leaked demo's half of which won't even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. WTF!!!! Why do people want to destroy the artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?"- Madonna

Madonna offers her thanks to the fans who have not downloaded and or listened to the leaked tracks. "Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting and if you have heard please know they are unfinished demos stolen long ago and not ready to be presented to the world.” - Madonna


In response to the leaked songs, Madonna quickly put together a smaller selection of 6 tracks and released them on December 20th.

Tracks Available For Order Now:

1. Living for Love - 3:38
2. Devil Pray - 4:05
3. Ghosttown - 4:08
4. Unapologetic Bitch - 3:50
5. Illuminati - 3:43
6. Bitch I'm Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj) - 3:47



Three of these tracks immediately debuted on Billboard's Dance/Electronic Songs Charts, "Living for Love", "Bitch I'm Madonna", and "Unapologetic Bitch."

Just for the record, the other three tracks are the better ones! Pun Intended!

My favorite tracks are “Ghosttown” and “Devil Pray.”




Stay Tuned-In...The Queen of Pop is set to perform at the Grammy's on Feb. 8th and between now and then, there's certain to be more from our favorite Provocateur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your visit count and drop me a line.