Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Top 20 Funniest Country Music Songs

This is a Top 20 of the most awful, funny Country Music songs ever made. The following list is an op-ed, and is in no way a definitive list. As a matter of fact, there are far too many really ridiculous country music songs to list, so, any and all lists, along with this one will be purely speculative.

That said, Country Music is a most peculiar genre of musical entertainment. Artists therein often sing about the most mundane aspects of life, and living. Songs usually include words like beer, cheating, cowboys, lying, trailers, trucks, whiskey etc.





















Rest assured, I would never-ever recommend listening to country music to anyone, whether they be friend or foe. In fact, if I were you, reading this, I'd be content with appreciating the humor of these wild, and crazy country music titles. If you're foolish enough to listen to these songs just copy and paste the song titles in YouTube search, all or at least most of the titles can be heard there.

Just remember, once you've heard any of these, you can't unhear them. You will be stained forever.

1. She’s Actin’ Single (I’m Drinkin’ Doubles)

2. Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy

3. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

4. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away

5. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You

6. You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

7. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well

8. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger

9. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin'
Better

10. She's Looking Better After Every Beer

11. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With An Ugly Woman,
      But I Sure Woke Up With a Few

12. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

13. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight

14. I'm So Miserable Without You; It's Like Having You Here

15. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now

16. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him

17. She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft

18. Don't Cry On My Shoulders 'Cause You're Rustin' My Spurs

19. What Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made a Loser Out of Me)

20. I've Got You on My Conscience But At Least You're Off My Back

This is a list of what I found to be extremely funny, really bad, and truly dreadful Country Music.

*In all seriousness, I just did not have the heart to include audio links to these songs, I just couldn't do it. Don't hate the messenger. Can you add another title in the comments, to help me extend this post beyond a top twenty? Thanks!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. White Noise for Sleeping

    ReplyDelete

Make your visit count and drop me a line.