Monday, July 5, 2021

Why can't I view my pictures in Windows 10


Why can't I view my pictures in Windows 10?


Why can't I see my picture thumbnails?


How do I get Windows 10 to show pictures instead of icons?


I can’t see any image without opening it. My folders only show icons without images. It will only show image details and a generic icon. It’s a common problem with a very easy solution.


Here’s how to easily fix this problem.


  1. Open file explorer

  2. Select pictures folder

  3. At the top after File, Home, and Share select View

  4. After you select View, at the top far right you will see options with a drop-down arrow.

  5. Click on this options and select change folder and search options.

  6. After this window pops up select View again, and under the files and folders uncheck the box Always show icons, never thumbnails.

  7. At the bottom of this pop-up window click apply. Close out of file explorer and relaunch and you will now see photo icons.


That’s all you have to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make your visit count and drop me a line.